Saturday, December 6, 2008

Reflections on 8 promises for you in 2008

At the end of 2007 God called me to travel to a foreign land and seek him wholeheartedly. I left everyone and everything behind to experience God, for real. I was at a point in my life where God had to come and remove me from situations I had no business in. God had a different plan for my life. A plan for me to me the victor and not the victim. A plan so great far beyond my imagination that I had no choice, but to submit to God's will for my life. It was at this point that God was starting to take back control of my life, so I can start to see the blessings that he had for me, but I could not receive them until I submitted to him.

At the beginning of 2008 I started to seek God by fasting, praying, studying his word, and just spending sometime with him. He started challenging me by praying for others, praying for myself, ministering to others, and sharing my testimony, so that someone else could be healed and set free. I was also able to do some missions work. I am blessed that God has allowed me to start seeing the promises he has for me unfold before my eyes. He has showed me that, if I live a life pleasing to him and according to his will that he has a life for me that is much more than I can think, dream, or imagine. His plans for us is for good and not evil and our best days are right in front of us all we need to do is go and get it.

I received these 8 promises for you in 2008 from Paula White in February and today I re-read them and I have watched all of these promises unfold this year. I am so blessed that so much has changed in my life within this past year. I am so excited about 2009 and all that God has for me and called for me to do.

I challenge you to read these 8 promises and see how God has moved in your life within this past year.

1. This will be the year of new beginnings in your life.

2. This will be a year that yokes will be broken off of your life.

3. This will be a year of production.

4. This will be a year of "coming out".

5. This will be a year of "the call".

6. This will be a year of salvation.

7. This will be a year of intimacy with God.

8. This will be a year that we walk in destiny!

God has called us to be bold in our walk with him and to share with others about his goodness.

Sometimes all we need to do is be still and know that he is God.

Where you are right now is no surprise to God.

Much Love,

Natarsha

No comments: