Saturday, November 22, 2008

Today, I'm thankful for ...

Beauty

In all its shape and forms. There is something comforting and reassuring about it. Strangely enough it gives me a sense of hope. I know I may have mentioned it before but every time I am struck by the beauty of the world in form of a person, a song, a tree, I am again ever so grateful. I love to look at the beautiful faces of children.





I love when I catch the eyes of someone and am am able to take in for a moment the wonder, depth and painstaking beauty they often have.


Ladies take care of your beauty inside and out. God made us beautiful for a reason. We bring comfort in our beauty. It doesn't have to be flaunted, dressed up or altered. Its just there. its an innate part of who we are. What a wonderful gift. It shouldn't be cheapened.


Overwhelming the brilliance of fall colors at their peek.


Its as if someone has pulled you into a painting. I appreciate the fluidity and grace with which people and creatures can move. It can bring such life and peace to the heart.


The intricacy of all the body parts linked together is fascinating and creates such beautiful movement. Sigh Thank you lord. I cant imagine your loveliness God. You who created our hands, eyes, and lips.. How beautiful You must be. Not so much in the physical sense but just Your very being. No wonder the angels cant stop talking about it. Thank for sharing lord. I love you.

No comments: